Friday 11 May 2012

Everything comes to those who wait.

I've been after this Art book from the extremely talented Alex Nino for near on 30 years. It came out at the same time as Bernie Wrightson's "A Look Back" and I could only afford one of them at the time, something like £35.
Lot a money way back when...
I've seen it for sale on bookstore sites for silly money, cheapest on Amazon.com at the moment is a little under $500, so you can understand my joy at recently buying it on Ebay for a whole lot less, in fact just over double what I would have original paid for it many moons ago.
I am indeed a lucky sod and completely cock-a-hoop delighted.

2 comments:

shane oakley said...

If i didn't have a good enough reason to hate you...i do now.

Gary Crutchley said...

I have to be careful not to get GEEK drool on it...
Would it sound like I'm bragging if I say it's fucking lovely...