Saturday, 9 June 2012

CKMT pin up.

CKMT is a cable show in the US that has a horror slot which shows movies, hosts live bands and reviews comics. Around Halloween time they plan to release a comic anthology...horror (what else?) and here's a pin-up I did for them. It was a rush job, last minute type of thing...Something to do with them being a page short so they asked me. I was also asked if I lay out a 7 page tale for the book, which I've done.
There will be more info when I'm told more but fer now...just enjoy the picture.

4 comments:

shane oakley said...

A ghastly goody, Gary. Got an early Creepy mag look to it. Tasty!

Manoj Singh said...

very nice post, i actually love this website, carry on it

Search Engine Optimization Services - http://www.dataentryhelp.com/search-engine-optimization-services.htm

Gary Crutchley said...

Cheers Shane...Was fun to do...
Manoj
Cheers for visiting but I think I'll pass on that website...cheers anyway.

Manoj Singh said...

Thanks for sharing such useful posting.

Load Junction, load matching Services, Find Truck Loads, Find Freight and Trucks